January 24, 2012

Mini Session Contest

In honor of my Birthday, I would like to give back to you guys! It is contest time! The prize is a FREE mini session. That has the value of $150!

 The rules are simple.

1. E-mail me a picture of yourself, friends, family, or couple that you would like to be featured in the FREE mini session.  (kourtneyallysephoto@gmail.com)
2. Once all of the photos are collected, I will post a contest album on my Facebook page.

3. The winner will be determined  by who has the most likes on their photo.
*Extra votes will be counted if you share a link on facebook or tweet about the contest mentioning our page and who you are casting your vote towards.

4. Voting will be closed on February 29th at 6:00 pm, so hurry and submit your photo today!
*The session will be valid for a year.




Be creative and round up all of your friends and family to vote. I look forward to see who the lucky winner will be! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment