February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine’s Day to all! Don’t forget that we offer gift certificates. They are great gifts for ones who are hard to buy for.
I have just booked two weddings for the upcoming year! I am looking forward to working with both brides. I have been researching for new ideas to prepare myself to capture some creative, unique wedding shots. I cannot wait to try them out!
Speaking of weddings, I have been extremely busy planning my own. I will be marrying my fiancé, Ty, on May 19th in Judsonia. We have chosen to marry at Sunset Ridge. It is a beautiful location for outdoor weddings, I would recommend this location to anyone in the area. The sweetest couple own the conference center and are wonderful to work with. Being the crafty person I am, I have taken on almost too many crafts for my wedding. Hopefully it will all pay off. Some days it feels like nothing will work out – you know, the wedding day nightmares where the pastor is missing, the photographer forgot about your wedding, and there is not enough time to put up the decorations. I’m sure other brides can vouch for me. I’m just waiting for the day to arrive and everything to fall in place – hopefully. Wedding planning is A LOT of work, but it will all be worth it when I am on the flight to the Bahamas with my husband by my side. I absolutely cannot wait!
How about you? Do you have any wedding stories to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment